Sports CV 2

Football CV 2 22.08.2019
 Essay regarding Football CV 2

To Whom it may concern,

I hope this note finds you well.

I'd like to provide a young footballer to your attention.

His name can be Jason Nwachukwu and he can currently playing for Carshalton Athletic FC reserves and first staff. He features trialed professionally before yet his mother was enthusiastic not to interrupt his education too much just before he'd accomplished his GCSE's and A levels. He is now able to turn his full concentrate to sports.

In 16 he had already been earmarked for the reserve crew at Carshalton Athletic FC, and it is each of our hope that people can place him within a professional group sooner rather than later.

I've left information on his approaching fixtures, and other relevant information concerning the following webpage. Do be in touch with his Mother at the address overleaf, or his manager Jefferson Curtis for Carshalton Athletic FC.

Interesting time.

Seriously,

Chiké Okonkwo

JERR NWACHUKWU

Date of Labor and birth: 1/11/94

Current Club: Carshalton Athletic FC

Represented: Reserves/ First Crew

Position: Left or Proper Midfield/Secondary Striker

Biog: Jerrika has played out for a number of groups in the Surrey area, along with training in the youth create at Fulham road FC. He's a two-footed left-winger, with great pace and exceptional touch and delivery. They can play on either flank, but is particularly efficient when cutting in from your left and troubling defense. He posseses an acute soccer mind and can express him self when necessary, or perhaps always find the right pass.

Christine Okoye

4 Ferguson Opportunity

Surbiton

Surrey

KT5 8DS

020 8390 3110

Or perhaps

Jefferson Curtis

Carshalton Athletic Football Club

Warfare Memorial Sporting activities Ground

Colston Avenue

Carshalton